CITY AGENCY LINKS:
The NYC Department of Buildings (DOB) and the Environmental Control Board.
- 280 Broadway, 5th floor, corner of Chambers Street in downtown Manhattan.
- In addition, each borough has it own satellite DOB office.
The NYC Department of City Planning (DCP)
- 22 Reade Street, ground floor, just east of Broadway in downtown Manhattan.
- Each borough has it own office.
The NYC Landmarks Preservation Commission (LPC)
- Headquartered at 1 Centre St, Downtown Manhattan.
Environmental Control Board
The NYC Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) is headquartered in Queens.
The NYC Department of Health (DOH).
The NYC Department of Housing Preservation and Development (HPD).
National Council of Architectural Registration Board (NCARB) located in Washington DC.
The American Institute of Architects Manhattan chapter is located at 536 La Guardia Place, Greenwich Village, Manhattan.
New York Society of Architects Is headquartered at 299 Broadway, in downtown Manhattan
Return to Services Main Page HERE.